I tried to do this the right way, really, but my computer kept crashing. Like 6 times thus far… So I’m going to do this the way my benefactor did and hope I get to all my nominees so that they know I’ve nominated them!
But first things first: I have to list 11 random facts about myself.
1. I once played a solo on my english horn reed. And my music theory teacher recorded it 2. I’m afraid to jump from the side of a pool into the water. 3. I had a 22 pound vegetarian cat. 4. I have been through about half of the continental United States. 5. I once lived right on the edge of Arches National Park. 6. I can eat better without my teeth than with them. 7. When I was younger, I looked as good as a blonde as I did as a brunette. 8. Wild cats love me. 9. I have 2 published authors who are personal friends. 10. I auditioned for and made the Mormon Tabernacle Choir in 1989 as an alto 1. I never sang with them, however, because my son died and I moved back home to Florida. 11. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, you may know us better as the Mormons.
Now for the 11 questions posed to me:
1. Do you like your name? When I was a child, I didn’t, but I do now. 2. What house of Hogwarts would you like to belong? Gryffindor. 3. What’s the last tv show you watched? Wheel of Fortune. 4. Who is better, a tyrannosaur or a velociraptor? A velociraptor, of course. 5. Do you like to dance? Doesn’t everyone? 6. Snakes, crocodiles, or dinosaurs? crocodiles…aren’t they really what’s left of the dinosaurs… of that age… the ultimate survivors? (plus, I DO live in Florida…) 7. What truly happened to the dinosaurs? Eboli. 8. What’s your favorite Disney movie? That’s hard for me, because I’m not really a movie person. But I’d have to say The Lion King, because I know the person who made that one happen. 9. Did you cry watching Brother Bear, Titanic, or Moulin Rouge? No, because I didn’t see any of them. 10. Where would you like to be right now; Narnia, Westeros, Hogwarts, or Medium Earth? Of those choices, probably Hogwarts. 11. Who is your favorite superhero? This goes waaaayyy back, but there was a cartoon in the 1960’s that I loved and I really believed in my childish mind was true, and he was my hero. Mighty Mouse!
Okay! Now for the good stuff! The bloggers I nominate for the Liebster Award are (drumroll please!):
asealskhaki random musings; kwetsoshadrach poetgeneral; Rebecca Caffeinate Your Life; Bill The Unfettered Preacher; ninjaprooved ninjaprooved; Danaye Elyse Christian and Creative; Rupali mazeepuran; Bonnie Windy Wonderings; Marije Bijlsma A Little Womanly Sense; Project Easier Project Easier; Aruna Ripples and Reflections
And finally, for your questions:
1. Who is your favorite cartoon character?
2.If you could pick one literary figure to spend an hour with, who would it be?
3. If you could go back in time 50, 150, of 1500 years which would you choose and why?
4. Did you ever have an imaginary friend?
5. What was the title of the last book you read?
6. Did you like it? Why or why not?
7. Did you play sports in high school or were you in the band (or something else)?
8. What is your favorite color?
9. Dog or cat?
10. Walk or run?
11. Sing or speak?
There you have it! Have fun with it. You can answer truthfully or make up your own persona. It’s entirely up to you. Just have fun with it. And congratulations! I think you are all doing a great job and each deserve this award!